View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 02:47 AM   #90
ElanorTheFair

Silmaril

Well I think sam has many great lines, but my favs. are pretty much the same as everyone else.<P>1) I love the whole promise scene with Frodo and Sam. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> <BR> SAM<BR> Frodo! Mr. Frodo!<BR> FRODO<BR> No, Sam.<BR> FRODO<BR>Go back, Sam. I'm going toMordor alone!<BR> SAM<BR>Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!<BR> FRODO<BR> You can't swim! Sam!<BR> SAM<BR>I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee, and I don't mean to. I don't mean to.<BR> FRODO<BR> Oh, Sam. Come on.<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>That scene makes me cry every time.<BR>2) I also like the unnatural scene.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR><BR> SAM<BR>I ain't been dropping no eaves, sir, honest, I was just cutting the grass outside the window, if you follow me.<BR> GANDALF<BR>A bit late for trimming the verge.<BR> SAM<BR> I heard raised voices.<BR> GANDALF<BR>What did you hear? Speak!<BR> SAM<BR>Nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world. Please don't hurt me, sir, don't turn me into anything <BR> unnatural.<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm sorry about all the quotes everyone but I just love the whole movie.And i can't think of a worst line. i like all of them. SOrry this was so long, but i think you have to show them to do justice for the movie.