View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:21 PM   #395
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oh, and this is why we should accept Mith as nigh on a proven innocent -

Not only is her style, as most people seem to agree, compatible with her innocence (not good enough: she's had more successful outings as a wolf than I have and can master a mask perfectly well), but look at her response to the killings of Night 2.

She wrongly corrected Lommy's statement that the wolves had been responsible for two deaths, apparently interpreting my killing spree as a lupine act.

The wolves would of course know which kills they were responsible for, and I'm almost certain Mith was not acting the confused innocent - such a tactic is both too convoluted and too low to be plausible.

I therefore regard only the following as suspects:

Rikae, Lalwende, Firefoot, Lommy, Kath, Farael.

Almost as important as likely combinations are unlikely ones. The obvious thing to rule out is a trio involving Kath and Firefoot. They followed each other on the Boro bandwagon too closely, and Kath has voted for Firefoot too often, for this to be very plausible. Firefoot and Rikae also don't work much, due to Rikae's savage denunciation of Firefoot's slip.

As Mith noted, wolf sacrifices will be rarer in this game.

Farael and Lommy are another bizarre combination for obvious reasons - possible, but, I'm inclined to think, a conspiracy too far.

I was ready to practically exonerate Firefoot until that slip. I'm still fairly confident in her because she isbeing attacked from two quarters I regard as suspicious, Rikae and Kath.

For me the most clear solution, based on these animosities, is Rikae Kath Lal.

I'm considering forgoing my kill today unless things become easier to piece together, but if so I shall still kill in the Night.