View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:45 PM   #196
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I was really pleased with how well the transitions lined up - Taniquetil and Tirion showed up at exactly the right points. Ideally I'd like the frames changes to keep to the beat, but that may be beyond me.

Finrod looks less Finrod partly because I had to take his crown away. I'm not sure about that decision - I might need to give it back, despite the continuity issues. Or at least do something about his hair... also, I think his face might have wound up too curvy, if that makes sense. I'll keep poking it.

(At some point, I should also post the full versions of these portraits; Finrod in particular loses a lot of details below the edge of the frame.)

I've put your new Melian into the video, and taken the opportunity to clean up the titles as well. Thingol and Melian just staring at each other over a static screen is starting to feel kind of uninspired...

Your Thingol and Sauron were gleefully bombastic, they really were. ^_^ I think I may also steal the way you flowed 'I sing the ancient melody / Raising my strength to counter you' together; that worked really nicely.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote