View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 12:18 PM   #40
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Unfortunately I also have a splitting headache and am already exhausted, so please don't make me a ghost, gang. (Honestly this close to my death I'd probably be tempted to troll them all day long anyway...)

Thinking now about my judicial murder yesterday: the wolves know that they will likely be at 3:5 today. If they can get one ordo to vote with them, that gets them a tie, and probably the game. So: could Boro be innocent, and two of Pitch, Lommy, and Legate wolves, banking on Boro being so convinced of the obviousness of my guilt that he won't think anything of their agreeing with it?

Generally, I agree with Greenie. ^_^ I'm sorry, I'm not being much use toNight, but I was up really late yesterDay.

I think sending a Ghost might be good - not necessarily to try and pass stuff on immediately, but to be there for reactions. I'm happy for either of you to return .
That's understandable. Hope you feel better soon

I'd love to try being the Ghost, but I'll be at a family thing more or less all Day toMorrow. Form, would you like to haunt the village? (I'd be happy to do it another Day if we get one!)
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-24-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: x-ed with Form
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote