View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 04:54 AM   #35
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I had a read through the game thread, and (surprise) it confused more than clarified things for me. I made some notes, but not sure how much use they'll be until we get toNight's kill (or lack thereof). A few things that stood out:

- Lottie is very concerned about being suspected and/or voted for. I think she's the most likely gifted out of those who've received votes, but as discussed here previously, if someone is killed toNight and it isn't her, I'm going to re-evaluate.

- Lommy and Pitch both voted Huin on both Days while insisting (Pitch on both Days, Lommy on D2) that they'd have preferred to go for someone else. Both also ended yesterDay with lots of questionmarks, expletives, and random strings of consonants. Possibly too brazen if they're both wolves, but this epic show of "look how innocent and clueless I am" makes me think at least one of them is a wolf.

- Speaking of Lommy, a lot of people seemed to be kind of soft-suspecting her but not doing much about it - including at least Sally, Lottie, Pitch, and Morsul.

- Kath is voting very safely (Morsul on D1, Sally on D2).

- Boro is creepy.

- Sally is visibly buddying up to both Boro and Pitch; Boro reciprocates. She also has that weird post I quoted earlier in this thread that looks like she already knew Huin was innocent. + She talks about having a good read on Pitch based on them being wolves together last game, which would again be pretty brazen if they were wolves together in this game.

Overall, I'd say our wolves could be
- one of Sally or Pitch, but probably not both
- one of Lommy and Pitch, but probably not both
- Boro for general creepiness, or Kath for keeping her nose clean? Or both?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote