View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #21
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Adding on to this Morsul theory... is it too crazy to suggest that Soriman could be a really lucky first-time Seer?
This would be fantastic!

I looked up the weird Sally quote I was talking about -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
What some people seem to forget about Pitch and I is that we were packmates in the last game, so I feel like I have a pretty good read on him solely based on that. Besides, and innocent Pitch would be aggravated by someone no voting, while this would obviously have benefited a wolf Pitch because he knew one of Greenie or Hui would die, and if he were a wolf with Hui, he wouldn't have pitched (har har) him for lynching in the first place.
What bothers me here is the underlying assumption that Huin and I were both innocent, and the bit about "if he were a wolf with Hui" looks both like an afterthought and not necessarily logical (as wolves do sometimes pitch their fellows for lynching). This is either wolfish knowledge of people's roles showing through the cracks, or just me going too much into semantics.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote