View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 02:11 PM   #29
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Heh, that's actually something I like about Gandalf's personality (maybe because in my younger days I affected the same trait on occasion ).
I'm the opposite, I guess. Knowing something bad that you can prevent and not speaking up or doing anything about it just frustrates me so much. "Sorry your pie burned. I could tell it was burning in the oven for an hour now because of the smell and smoke and fire alarms, but I was not 100% sure and I preferred you to discover it for yourself." Gee thanks.

I do agree that there probably wasn't much Gandalf could reasonably have achieved with Denethor even if he tried. It's more the know-it-all attitude after the thing happened that annoys me.