View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #239
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
First: Sorry to Agan! I really did think you slipped, and then you acted the same way that I felt when I slipped some time ago. Should've listened to my gut and pushed a waggon against Lottie or Firefoot.

So Greenie is an ordo? Dang. For some reason, being hunter killed, I convinced myself you were a wolf during the Night, and Legate consequently the seer.

Do we know who was wolf-killed and who was special-role killed? If there is a good-aligned assassin in the game, I'd assume I was their kill. I don't see why any wolves would have targeted me last night.
So Legate and Rikae were wolf kills? Legate I understand - seer based the assumption that Greenie was on the other wolf team. And Rikae just because she was considered innocent by everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Also do Mac count as a dead European?
Jawohl!

Aaand here I was having fun reading the thread up until the very last post I had to catch up with.

You're the seer and you've dreamt me. Right. Nobody suspects you, and somewhere in the dead thread someone (forgot who) mentioned you could be the seer, so you snatch the opportunity. Well played. They're probably going to believe you for a good while, and depending on who the real seer is, and how innocent s/he is regarded, and how good s/he is at leaving a track, they might even continue to believe you over him/her.

You had to deliver them a wolf, of course, to be believable, and among the presently dead, I'm the most suspicious. Easy pick.
Agan and tp are innocent. Agan is virtually proven to be, and tp is extremely likely. And both are perfectly reasonable seer picks, of course.
Did you hide both your packmates among Boro, Lommy, and Firefoot? Would be bold, but why not? If one of them joins us at some point, the dead will not bother checking them.

As I said, well played.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote