View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #1853
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Last night I dreamed my Mom joined the Barrow-downs. She had apparently joined in '07, under the name "pannanna", but hadn't posted much until the past few days.

I saw this banned user pannanna under the online now list, and clicked their post history. Imagine my shock when I discover that this is my Mom, and she's talking about me, and she's calling newbies "b*tches", and started a really complicated game thread called "Attempted Rape" (). It had nothing to do with sexual assault of any kind, but was still offensive somehow. (the phantom posted on this thread, trying valiantly to save it because it had merits as a game despite the name I guess?) I called my Mom to ask her about it, and she was fuming that she was banned, because she had a bunch of song parodies she wanted to post.

Then The Barrow-Wight PMs me, saying how it's all well and good that I have family members on the site, but now I was under watch because my Mom had posted so much about me, and also because I insisted on posting on the phantom's troll thread. He revealed to me that "the phantom is going to be kicked out of Mirth, and I have taken his thread starting ability away".

It was very traumatizing, as I can't imagine my Mom even wanting to join the BDs, much less acting as she did in my dream.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote