View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 07:21 AM   #15
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Imthôlion sighed. He had many a time dreamt of when he would sail to Valinor, but he had never truly believed that day would come. The fair wood, upon which he now looked his last, had been his home, his place of sanctuary. Surely this is all a dream! he thought to himself. I have been chosen to sail from the Havens, as I have often dreamed I would. But yet, this is a sad time to leave, as our lands our about to go to war. I will miss this fair place. Thank you Elbereth, for allowing me to be in this group of elves, who walk now their last journey.

The elf waited as the others said their goodbye's, then turned to leave. A journey of a thousand leagues begins with a single step, he thought as he began walking. He let his hand gently brush any tree or plant he walked past. He would never see Lothlorien again. Imthôlion was sad, but the joy of knowing he would finish this journey in the Undying Lands was far greater than his sorrow.

[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: ElentariGreenleaf ]