View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #49
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Announcement:

Please note a slight change to the rules. In order to lessen the risk of my PM box getting full during Night phases, I will reply to any PMs as soon as I see them so I can delete them.

In other news I will be distributing roles throughout the next day or so. If you are a wolf or other person who is allowed to PM partners/lovers/etc you may NOT do so. I will let you know all pertinent information (e.g. your allies) before the game starts, but not everyone will receive their PM at the same time so I don't want it to be unfair.

The game thread will be up soon, and to repeat, the game will begin tomorrow at 10pm CT, or 3am GMT, unless stated otherwise in this thread. If you have any questions or concerns please PM or facebook me. I request that you don't IM me regarding game concerns for the next few days, only because I'm on a bad internet connection and don't alway get IMs.

Check your inboxes regularly!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote