View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #141
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up The year is 2006... the month, October

Story reads:

Audiences at the annual 'the phantom fan-club' meeting were astounded to see one of the phantom's fellow Barrow Downers stand up and public shot their hero. Gill-gallad has been regarded as 'a rather amusing, yet at times unstable, character [Gill Gallad's Psychiatrist ]'. But this act was unforeseen by anyone. The Barrow Wight commented by saying,
"We at the Barrow Downs are shocked... and stunned. We do not encourage such acts, but are fully aware that they do happen. So we have to try and keep a balance"
Mourners gathered around the phantom's home to lay flowers and hooded cloaks at the gates of his fifty-five bed roomed mansion in the south of Spain. One such mourner said that this was 'the worst thing that could have happened. I don't know what I'm going to do now... Perhaps I'll take up golf.'
Gill-gallad was unavailable for comment, but his lawyer gave a statement in which he said, "My client is still in search of some marbles he lost as a child and will be ready for court in five days." But the observant saw Gil-gallad sniggering quietly as this was said and rubbing his hands in an evil manner.
All charges against Gill-gallad were dropped after the phantom rose from the dead two days later.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 09-07-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote