View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #1074
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I haven't read any new posts on the inn yet. I'm just popping in very briefly for like two minutes before going to bed, and then, again, I am likely not going to be posting for some time. Not sure how long...

Anyway, I wanted to say - Snowdog, would you mind filling out the character bio form so that Pio can link your character to the character list on page one of the discussion thread? Use this form, please:

Quote:
Name:

Age/gender/race/where from:

Appearance (very brief physical description/or as detailed as the player wishes to be):

Bits of character/history you feel might be helpful in defining the character
(again, as brief or detailed as you wish):
Also, as a general reminder, when you post on any RP Game threads, please do not use any emoticons and remove signatures from ALL posts. In order to remove a signature from an already posted post, hit edit, and then click on the option to edit with more details. Scroll down below the post to the check mark of 'show signature' and undue the check.

Have fun, guys.

And Galadriel...you should know better than to play with matches.