View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #545
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
No I didn't. You said you couldn't see good enough a reason for me to kill Oz on night 1, and I answered that the unlikeliness of it would have been a good reason for me to do it. But never mind, I was just wondering for a while if you were trying to drop a hint.
Ah, now I see, I misread it. Okay, whatever. Just hope you haven't been LOOKING for a hint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
My preferences:
Tier I: Skip
Tier II: Shasta or Cailín
Tier III: Pitch
Tier IV and higher: there are some here I still suspect, but I'd really rather not go there toDay.
Now the more I am looking at this, even though I dislike being "unsporty", won't people really like to vote for Cailín? As it mostly looks like the best if I look at my suspects, considering Greenie and Agan also mentioned considering voting her, if I am not mistaken...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote