View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 01:37 AM   #146
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Big Folk and Little Folk children:

See my post of January 10, 2004 01:47 AM. The coney's are in trouble! It is very early morning, just around dawn. The small fire the bandits left carelessly burning has crept down the hillside and now threatens to do in the bunnies.

Fippi will lead the charge back to try and save the animals - but the children will be trapped in the cave. All except Lily who tripped on a rock and fell, unseen, in the smoke, and Willofain who lagged behind to fill the waterskins she brought for the bunnies.

Nova, I think, will do the post for Fippi.

Can I get some of you others to post your reactions and confusion, and feelings of being scared that the fire has you trapped and you can't get out.

Will will find Lily and run back to the town with her. And Willowfain too should hightail it back to Bree and raise the alarm.

Make it as dramatic as you wish. And feel free to use Kari, Rollo and Randy (the Big folk kids) and Pearl and Hamson (Hobbits) in your posts.