View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #305
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Although I'd like to make one question: How did you Shasta know G55 is the seer? And how did you know Nerwen is a wolf before G55 revealed - and how come G55 had dreamt of her as well? Did I miss something yesterDay (I might have as I only skim-read the thread while we were watching the movies) or are you back to your psychic days? Or is there some other explanation?
Partially that, partially it stood to reason based on all the hints/votes G55 had been leaving about Nerwen, partially I saved her and she didn't die so obviously she wasn't a wolf, and partially only ordos had died, so. She pretty much had to be the Seer.

Given Kitwolf pouncing on Nog's bad feeling about we Gifted, I'm... not sure what to think between him and Lottie, still. Hmm. I suppose the voting will play out, though.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote