View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #71
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Pitch & Greenie: you know full well innocent players have different motives behind their speculations on certain subjects. And I hope what you're asking is done under the same motivation (and from the innocent POV).
And sometimes good reasons to keep said speculations to themselves for the time being.

Quote:
And you are not reaching when you say Lottie meant "never mind that particular point against that person".

She said "never mind, then". And to me that reads like "I'll drop the suspicion", not "I'm watching him closely but will dismiss this particualr suspicion".
But if she thought that particular point against that person, which was the only point against them at the time, was moot, why would she have to say she'd watch him (more) closely (than anybody else)?

Quote:
EDIT: X'd with two... votes for me! How nice!
Enjoy. I've half a mind to add one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
So why didn't you say you think Kit is a wolf and the other two might be as well? Your attitude was more reminiscent of "lynch A and if she isn't a wolf, lynch B and if she isn't a wolf, lynch...!"
Because I've said as much in my first post, and I don't have to repeat everything I say all over, do I?

Btw I don't think your alternative explanations works, but I'd rather not go into details at this time.

(x-ed with Nog, Agan, Lottie, Agan)

EDIT: and actually a lot more.