View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #66
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Flip-flopping

If Lottie is a wolf, which would've been the most sensible/typical course for her: to keep going after Bom (and hopefully eventually get an innocent lynched, assuming he's one); or take the careful path and drop the suspicion so she wouldn't be suspected herself?

If Lottie is a wolf, how did Bom's "reveal" affect what she said of him?

Reading back trying to find an answer for these questions brought me to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Bom could be either a) an innocent having fun on Day 1, b) a cobbler having fun on Day 1 so as to attract wolfsies, or c) a wolfsie having fun on Day 1 to look like a cobbler.
Cobbler? He doesn't look any more cobblerish than usual. (Not taking into account, of course, that his occupation is "cobbler" - but I think we should forget that before somebody, somewhere, gets confused.) Seriously now, I don't think we can deduce much anything from Bom's posts this far since they have not, at least in my opinion, differed in any remarkable way of the way he plays whatever his role.
Why single out cobbler? Does she want to say, "No, see here, Bom is not the cobbler!!"
And Lottie's reply:
Quote:
I don't think I've played with him enough yet - I didn't realize this was standard Bom. Never mind, then.
So how did it become about the cobbler? As I see it, Lottie originally also offered two other options! It looks like they're both reading too much into it: first Greenie grasps at a part of a sentence, then Lottie immediately backs off.
Weirdos.

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-06-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: xed since Shasta
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote