View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #58
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Greenie's been bringing up some interesting points about Nog..
She said he was reading too much into two things (Gal's Night activities and you & Lottie's reactions to Bom) which isn't exactly a point against him, and then she said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Quote:
Anyway, thanks for telling the wolves she's not gifted!
That's actually a good point. Why point that out, Nog? Unless you're the cobbler and want to make sure the wolves don't miss it, that is.
to which I offered an alternative explanation in #50 so I don't really think it's that good of a point at all.

I refuse to judge Greenie yet because I know her and Nog and I don't want to start arguing so early on (and besides we're both wolves, even if in different packs), but Zil's jump on her feeble points against Nog doesn't sit right with me at all. Especially as I have decided to like Noggins for now, and I like his point against Lottie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not the first three, but the earlier talk about Bom. See what I wrote in #27.
So why didn't you say you think Kit is a wolf and the other two might be as well? Your attitude was more reminiscent of "lynch A and if she isn't a wolf, lynch B and if she isn't a wolf, lynch...!"

Quote:
a) Thanks for the education. b) Didn't you forget a there? Seriously, yes, I've at least once seen you trying to look like a cobbler to the wolves and/or vice versa.
a) You're welcome.
And b) I ran out of smilies because I wanted to have two s to signal my merriment. And I have a vague memory of that but can't remember which game it was.

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-06-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: xed with Kit
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote