View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #48
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
I wouldn't read too much into any of that unless it continues further. It looked like a bunch of Day 1 silliness for all involved.
All his talk of being the cobbler looked exactly like that to me - Day 1 silliness. Whoever the cobbler is, I doubt they're going to go jumping up and down shouting "I'm the cobbler!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
If Galadriel were a gifted she wouldn't have then slipped that "I can actually participate a bit more are Nights" -thing. That would be far too reckless. But could she slip it as a wolf? Or is it just an ordo talking things that are not necessarily to the point regarding the game (as ordos have nothing to do by Night)?
Quite honestly, I think you're reading too much into that comment. The way I saw it, she was just mentioning her bad luck concerning the Days - a thing a wolf would not "slip" since she wouldn't consider it bad luck at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Hmmn. You know, I'm guessing Boro would actually avoid making the cobbler, well, the cobbler.
I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on that - or we might as well start rationalizing it along the lines of "Shasta (miscreant) and Inzil (furrier) are probably not wolves because of their dodgy occupations".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
I'm here
Second game in a row! You've got to be kidding me, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Anyway, thanks for telling the wolves she's not gifted!
That's actually a good point. Why point that out, Nog? Unless you're the cobbler and want to make sure the wolves don't miss it, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Also, being aggressive per se isn't necessarily evil in WW, is it?
Not necessarily, no - some tend to play more agreeable when they're evil. But aggressive can also have to do with nervous and overreacting, which, in their turn, are traits that often enough go with being evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
So I'm back and have read the thread. And it's 1AM. How proper that is.
I can relate.

EDIT: x-ed with Pitch and Nog
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote