View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmmm...why wait for a celebration? Instead of insulting actual posters (which may be construed as rude, no matter the levity implied, and presumptuous in my case, considering I have not developed such a camaraderie here), why not pick on a fictitious character? We can name him Hieronymous Anonymous!

Sink me, if he is naught but a palaverously disemboguing jackanape, a grubberly grumbler mumbling monosyllabistic mundanity. This jack-in-the-pulpit's stentorious staccato of gymnastic grammarianations presents a puerilanimosity pervading the printed page like an army of addlepated ants marching off with a discarded piece of pretzel logic. Oh, but he has a marvelous sense of punctuation!

Note: Neither grammarianations nor puerilanimosity exist in any lexicon that I am aware of; however, in honor of Rabelais and Tolkien himself (with his use of words such as confusticate and wilderlands), perhaps it'd be fun to coin new words as well.

Last edited by Morthoron; 06-21-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Morthoron is offline   Reply With Quote