View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #390
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Boro - probably innocent, but misguided about both Nogrod and Inziladun, I think.
Mith - innocent, methinks
Annu - really not sure about him
Lommy - feels pretty innocent
Wilwa - not sure, has escaped my attention so far
Inzy - feel confident about him, didn't find his reaction to Rikae suspicious
Izzy - no alarms
Gwath - I was leaning innocent, but I read a couple of good points about him today, so I'm going to have another look
Rikae - I think she's innocent, and I don't understand where the people that suspected her (pre-reveal) came from
Nogrod - suspicious til mid-Day 2, mounts o' sense afterwards. I think Boro's reasons against him are far-fetched (funnily, usually it's Nogrod who's far-fetched, and Boro who's matter-of-fact)
Sally - not sure, need to make mind up, protector-thing be mighty queer
Kath - probably innocent
Shasta - co-conspirator possibly, but no mutineer
Eonwe - leaning toward innocent
Did I forget someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I think what Rikae says makes sense, but right now I find it more telling that Nogrod gave a reason for Eomer's death and two others (Mac and Lommy) came in for support as if to say case closed...that is usually a telling sign of wolf (or mutineer behavior).
Just said that I agreed with him. Haven't seen a better explanation than his so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Mac also agrees with Nog on that ... but then seems to change his mind.
Huh? No. Never changed my mind about it.

About Rikae's reveal. 65% she's honest, 15% she's not the hunter, but still innocent, 15% she's a conspirator (who needn't fear being the hunter's pick), 5% she's a mutineer.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote