View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #382
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I too could pick out half of the people playing this game, say that and have a good chance of being right.
Anyone of us could. You're right about that. But that was not the point - and you know it well enough. It was a question of why people discuss certain people and "forget" some others... It's basic marxist theory as you know: people are driven to concentrate on certain things because so many others talk about them (like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton) and they think that's important while the people running the real things like those in the head of the investment-banks get passed without a notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
It's occurred to me that I want to sacrifice a fellow wolf every time I play an evil role. But there never seems to be any support from my colleagues...

++Durelin

Support my vote if you want.
I already said I was a bit reluctant to vote for Dury even if I have concerns about her but this might do it... Or are there people enough to lynch Fea?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote