View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #376
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I didn't start the fire

First of all. . . You guys talk to much and I should like to strike you all down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
The List:

Suspicious
Sally
Fea
Greenie

Watching
Legate
Nerwen
Aganzir

No Clue
Lari
Mira
Rikae
Beregond
Mac
Menel

Innocent
Lommy
Nogrod
Durelin

My ego is hurt!
Why did I not make "The List"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Of course. Voting one of the two (or the one) who was ahead of Gollum and not a wraith.
But what if both where wraiths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Ok, it was maybe not nice of me to say that. It's true, however, that people have built up reputations in all the games they've played, and that people often shy away from lynching someone with a higher reputation, if only by the number of games played, when they have no real reason to. All of us three have played more games than Gollum and had more successes (more defeats, too, but those are usually forgotten quickly).
To be honest (I have to try everything once) I cannot remember you or Lommy being succesfull in wraithwolf, but I do have a selective memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
I'd suggest we keep any speculation regarding the Innkeeper/Seer to ourselves. Discussing Seerish comments openly just draws the wraiths towrd the true Seer, which isn't good. True, it may help to protect said person, but I personally think it wise to conceal the Seer's identity from xyr enemies as long as possible.
What!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I was joking, but I won't say I wasn't well aware somebody might make something of it, and I thought what they made of it might be useful.
Mac, I've tested you three times now, and you've earned my trust. If you're a baddie, kudos.
He earned your trust because he passed some more or less imaginary tests? Come on. . . fair enough if he goes to the bottom of you list of suspects, but to trust him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Why is it that I feel completely lost? I'm not smart enough to get any sense out of all this suttf. I've lost the track of this discussion completely. Shall we talk about... hmmm... carrots?
I am kind of like Beregond, I like potatos better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Brinn started by complaining about IC posting. I find it understandable - only a few people had made lots of IC posts and there was nothing of substance yet. It's okay if everyone makes a few of them, but three people filling a page with them merits some complaint.

She might have overreacted a bit to being suspected because of her first post, but I find her reaction rather innocentish. And Rune was certainly unnecessarily evil to her.

Her opinion on Frodo is contrary to that of a loud majority but I can understand her. Yeah, of course it would be easiest for us if Frodo just came out and said Hi, here I am! but it doesn't seem fair to ask xem to do it. But it would also make it more boring. At least I would much rather figure xem out based on xyr posts than see xem reveal. It's more entertaining.
I can see why some people think she's giving hints to Frodo, but I think too much along the same lines with her to agree with them. Yeah of course it's possible, but it's also possible Brinn is just being fair.
Okay she did talk about Frodo quite a lot though.

Out of Mac, Lommy and Gollum she found Gollum the most suspicious. It's hard to say anything yet, given that Lommy's & Mac's roles are still unknown. I wasn't very suspicious of Golly but didn't like his lack of substance that much either, so I can well understand why some people wanted to lynch him.

She thought Shasta was killed because of leaving no trails. While this is possible, I find it likely that the wolves also thought he was either the seer of Frodo.

She made a list of people in #277. I mostly agree with it, except that I'm not worried about Greenie. Her posts are usually well-thought out, but I don't think she was suspiciously careful.

Brinn didn't find Rikae's seer comment serious, but found everyone's reactions to it odd. What exactly do you mean by that, Brinn? How were they odd?

She said she couldn't see what benefit could come from Fea pretending Rikae was serious. I can. If Fea had a reason to assume Rikae was joking, it would have been sensible to help set her up as a wolf kill. Of course there was a risk of the real seer revealing, though, which I think is why it wasn't pursued further.
And of course Rikae can be the real seer now and she's just trying to get the baddies off track. They can never know, unless she is one of them.

Or help by misguiding the wolves to assume she isn't the seer? Anything's possible.

I think Brinn looks rather innocent in general. Her points are mostly sensible, and while I agree that she was rather tense on day 1, it seems to be more due to RL stuff. She's been much more relaxed later.
WRAITH SEEKING FRIEND TO MANIPULATE

It could be that Aganzir and Brinn agree on everything, but it could also be that Aganzir is trying to win an innocent over to her side.

This post might be enough for me to vote Aganzir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
I've been checking out Aganzir lately
This is a Tolkien site, not a dating site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post

But I'd just like to remind you that there are a host of people no one has had nothing to say or have just benevolently put them aside. Many of you have talked about Rikae, Mac, Aganzir, Lommy, Greenie, Brinn, Menel, Nerwen, Dury and me...

But who has glanced at Sally, Lari, Beregond, Fea, Mirandir, Legate, Rune?

I'll bet you there is at least one (and possibly two) ringwraith(s) in there in the latter company as well.
In a way I'd be more than happy to vote someone from the latter list. Just to protest the fact that people who talk more seem to top the lynching list everyday in any game of werewolf...
My god(s) what a non-statement!
I too could pick out half of the people playing this game, say that and have a good chance of being right.
It is fair enought that you want people to focus on everybody, but the part about how many wraiths to find in that group is just silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post

Rune

What does "our side" mean? Is this giving away that he is innocent? Or is it a ploy to make people think he is innocent when he's really a wraith? Someone to keep an eye on, for sure.
I put it there for you to think about

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote