Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #342
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Drat! I deleted my post by mistake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Is a Durelin-Volo-Mac trio possible? (Although that lets out Nogrod and Menel, and I feel one or both of them may have been trying to frame me toDay.)
It is possible, yet no more than that.

Since you mention it, I think Mac's death would reveal the most toDay, but I'm afraid he's being framed. I have a feeling that everybody is happy to lynch him, which means that either he is Innocent or his partners have decided to abandon him - probably toDay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Mr Volo is giving me headache with being totally confusing...
Oh, come on, quit it.

Anyway:

Nogrod - Feels reluctant to suspect Nerwen fully, although he has been agreeing that she is too careful.
Rikae - The first to suspect Nerwen. Although somehow feels very undecisive.
Durelin - On Day1 says that she can't read Nerwen, on Days 2 and 3 she thinks that Nerwen's vote for Volo was too safe. Doesn't suspect her.
Mithalwen - Never even mentioned Nerwen - suspicious. Or is it what she does usually?
Macalaure - Finds her Innocent at first, but less so after #206. Quite suspicious, a sign of partnership?
Meneltarmacil - One comment, which I don't really understand.
Volo - Strong suspicion most of the time since Day2. Undecisive.
Thinlómien - Has regarded Nerwen Innocent from the very beginning, without much reason. Not a very safe thing to do.
A Little Green - Same as Lommy.

It's possible that I'm barking up the wrong tree as everybody is quite undecisive about Nerwen. Possible partnership with just about everybody.
Ok, Mac is the target of toDay's discussion - I'll move on to him after Menel, and a sauna. *sigh*

Xd with everything since #338.