View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #338
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ironically, the fact that Nerwen seems to find no fault with Lommy at all makes me feel better about her. Any wolf would have sown at least some suspicion into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Note: I have come to dislike summaries, because you can never fully trust them and see the whole picture.
Summaries are an utter waste of time to do or read - as long as they don't contain analysis. I've come to think that analyses tell you very little about the analysed person, but a lot about the analyser him/herself. It's not easy to fake an entire analysis without letting your fangs shine through. I'm eagerly awaiting Lommy's analysis of me for that reason.

It's good to see some people suspect Durelin. And at least Volo has an open eye for Lommy and Lily. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see why everybody else is so quick to say Lommy is just Lommy. Apart from other suspicious things she did, she's been telling people she's playing the way she always does at least five times or so! A wolf wouldn't do that, you say? Please tell me why an ordo would! Once or twice I wouldn't call suspicious, but that often? Come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I know this is a bad argument gamewise but as I'm still thinking Mac as one of my top suspects to be one of the wolves the fact that Rikae - whom I feel to be more innocentish than wolfy - goes for him that determinedly with her guts and feelings kind of assures me about it. There is something like a very real sense in which one could say those two should be able to feel or see when the other is bluffing more than with some of us others - like how I feel Lommy to be quite innocentish now as she's my daughter and I see her acting just soo Lommyishly...
I don't mean to be rude, but I fear Rikae thinks higher of her ability to read me than is warranted. I agree that her behaviour feels innocent, but I'm not entirely certain. She fooled me before. Nogrod, I hope this is not too personal, but are sure you're not overestimating your ability to read Lommy, too?

Btw, I think it's unwise of you to let Durelin and Lily drop off your radar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I mean it just doesn't make sense if there isn't at least one wolf in the "Gwathwagon" and "No-Boro"-lynch.
I heard my father tell a tale of the time when he was insignificantly younger than I am now. It taught me never to underestimate the confusability of ordos.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that, now looking at Mith's reasons for her vote, I think I haven't received so many bad-reasoned votes in over 15 villages than in this one here.

Last edited by Macalaure; 03-01-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: crossed with Lommy
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote