View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #337
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quick post before I continue Macalysis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
#139. (I think answering Nogrod, who says we should look at Volo and McCaber): “What?”
Actually I was commenting the overall paranoia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
What I find extremely suspicious about this bit, is how conscious you are about your way of playing. You seem to be convinced that you're playing precisely like you always play and, whether this is true or not, an ordo wouldn't be aware of it. An ordo usually automatically falls into his/her common style of play, but not intentionally. Only wolves, and maybe gifteds occasionally, do that.
Agreed. I'm aware of my playing style. Why? I don't know. I could give you a list of rather insignificant reasons (like "I was a wolf in the last game and now I'm enjoying the plain craziness of being an ordo" or "people accused me based on my playing style very early on so I had to pay attention to it") but I doubt you'd buy it because even I don't totally believe those are the reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Oh, for crying out loud... I have never seen anybody, including you (who claims to play like she always does!), fish for pity like that. If you really wrote these lines honestly, then I'm honestly sorry for being so incompassionate, but I highly, highly doubt it.
I was not fishing for pity. I don't think I need pity. I don't suffer from being confused. I might sound careless but I actually partly enjoy being confused, especially now as I'm beginning to be what a certain person is hiding so I'm not confused about everything. Lastly, I was just pointing out the thing that seemed like a difference between the four of you and myself. If I actually was drowning in self-pity, I would not compare myself with ww masterminds like you at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
If you were innocent, yes. But you aren't. You're vaguely pointing in the directions of people you'd like to get rid of, hoping the ordos bite on it and make the strong cases by themselves.
I'm sometimes concerned on how stupid you must think I am.... Also, I hope I don't really give an impression to be like that because I consider myself a pretty straightforward person and if I'd want to get rid of somebody I'd build the cases myself, trust me. Now, I'm off to comment on some actions of yours... *whistles in a carefree manner*

Seriously, yes, I'm going to complete my analysis now but I'm afraid it will end up rather biased because Macalaure screams a wolf to me. His points against me are weak and it looks like he's just demonstarting to me that he actually dares to attack and vote me unlike I claimed. I think it's very improbable that I'll end up voting anyone else but I'll just complete the analysis for the sake of being just and finishing things I've started. Maybe I'll even be surprised...

Oh, and as a parting shot i'd like to say that Mr Volo is giving me headache with being totally confusing... but I suspect him less than I used to.

edit: xed with Nerwen
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote