View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 10:12 PM   #108
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Stuff left in the BD Store

I have a couple of t-shirts, large and small (sorry, no mediums or XLs), they're $10 each plus postage, usually about $3 in the USA. I have a couple of baseball caps left, for $7, and a ton of coffee mugs for $5.

I also have many of the LOTR action figures from FOTR and TTT (none from ROTK, sorry). I can also still get the sword replicas from United Cutlery, but they're pretty expensive. Let me know if there's anything you'd like, and I'll send along prices.

If you order and pay on Paypal by Wednesday morning, I can have it delivered in the USA by Priority Mail and get it there by Christmas, in necessary.