View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #106
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
A pity about Legate. I can see how that happened now and I really should have known better. At least the voting yesterDay was interesting and had multiple tiebreakers. Plus, the game started with a Day phase, so there's no way the sorcerers had plans in place in advance.

And man, Inzil's killed the time he's finally innocent? We're clearly dealing with very sadistic sorcerers here. Anyway, why might Inzil have been killed? The only things which come to mind are that nobody really suspected him this time, or that they might have thought he was the Seer. Or it could be to lay a false trail to Lottie, I suppose.

I'll settle down to do an analysis of each person who posted yesterDay. This may take me a while, especially if I'm looking at past games to check on things about some people's behaviour.

Three people didn't vote yesterDay: Nerwen, Shasta, and McCaber (the latter of whom didn't show up at all as far as I can see, so I hope he knows the game is on). This is pretty bad. There are also some people who showed up relatively late and didn't get much of a chance to talk. It would be great if those people would speak up as early as possible toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
Are we aloud to post now?
I think so. The Day always starts when the moddess announces who was killed during the Night. Sally's just really busy at the moment.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote