View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:47 PM   #533
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I'm only part way through this thread, but it never ceases to amaze me that when I'm a wolf, I'm suspicious because I'm too careful. When I'm innocent, I'm suspicious because I'm too vocal.
For my part, I suspected you somewhat in the first couple Days because of the lack of being involved in some hotspot of suspicion largely based on feeling off. You didn't get involved in any tussel on D1, and no one started making you the center of attention initially, especially on a wishywashy basis. My first thought was that it must be to avoid focusing the village on you. I had serious doubts of your wolfishness N3 onwards. But like I said on D1, there seems to be a voice in everybody's head that says "Lynch Inzil", and you just can't win with it. If it's there, you're suspicious for its presence. If it's not, you're suspicious for its abscence.