View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:28 AM   #50
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Izzie raises her cup to her lips and sips the tea, in the middle of swallowing she half chokes and half spits it out. "I dare say, I've never been a tea drinker - not sure who would think it the choice of the elderly." She stretches and dumps the tea out the window, refilling her cup with cool spiked apple juice; "ahh much more welcoming to the palette."

Why must it be a choice of either focusing on the wolves, or focusing on the EW? Can we not multi-task? The GW is perhaps better equiped at finding the EW, yet there is no crime in helping her out.

Keeping the population of wolves to under four, I think would be a very smart idea - as obviously we would only be subjected to one kill a night. Yet letting the EW to roam free, capable of popping out wolves like a well oiled factory - is something we need to face now, rather than wait.

I think it would be pure folly for both the EW and GW to hand out their identity to their minions at the get-go. As well as allow all of them to know the indentities of their fellow minions. There is no guarantee that you will keep your role and alignment as a wolf/gifted/ordo for the duration of the game.

If a wolf is turned to an ordo, what reason would they have to keep whatever information they learned a secret? The same for an ordo>gifted>ordo>wolf?

I'd have to re-examine the discussion thread, because I have a couple more thoughts which the answers are not jumping forward to.