View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #287
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
So there's either a cursed-Farael or a cursed-LottieNimrodel. And the wolf must have had a reason for choosing to kill Rikae, but what that reason is I'm not yet sure. If the wolf is Lottie there's a very simple reason why Rikae would be dead, because she was the most openly sceptical of Lottie yesterDay. But that doesn't mean a Farael-wolf couldn't have had some reason to get rid of Rikae too.
Off the top of my head, I can think of a couple. For one, Rikae's death could be used to frame me and provide a wolf an easy lynch. Unfortunately, neither of you came out swinging with that, which I was hoping to see, since that would seem, to me, to be a pretty strong indication of guilt. For another, Rikae is a very strong player, and she has shown that she's very good at spotting inconsistencies - maybe one of the two of you still has something to hide, so I'll probably be looking back at some point toDay. That being said, I have a wedding to go to, so I'll probably only be around very early and very late toDay.

Quote:
Also, a question for Lottie...

Is there anything else about your role that you haven't mentioned yet? And from the above, it looks as if your role changed from plain Lover to one-shot Hunter upon Amroth's death - am I reading that right?
That's about it. Since I have exercised my one kill (which, Rikae mentioned earlier that I sounded more like an Assassin, so I looked it up, and that does sound closer to what my role was, at essence, so you can think of it like that if you want), I am, for all purposes, an ordo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
Well, before the game started, I checked my settings and I THOUGHT I was set to invisible mode. I don't remember what setting it was that got me confused. As to why I appeared online when I wasn't... no idea. I likely left a tab open on my phone or computer!

Interesting how Copper , who was dreamed about the night that there was no kill, is going on the offensive very quickly toDay. Need I remind you that I was dreamed about AFTER you, on a night that someone was killed by the wolves?
This post strikes me as very defensive. However, everyone has reason to want to stay alive toDay, since a wrong lynch loses us the game at this point, so I'm not sure defensiveness is necessarily a sign of guilt in this case.