View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:09 PM   #34
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
"Just this once, everybody lives"? Please, not that again. A Day 2 with no lynch, no votes to analyse and draw conclusions from, how would that be different from your vanilla Day 1, and then? Rinse and repeat? I shouldn't even have to explain this, as I know you know that's how it works, so why are you even suggesting this? So you don't have to commit to anything?
Nah, I think I'm just turning pacifist over the WW years...I cordially dislike Day 1 lynches, depriving a person from playing before they really had a chance to get going. Even though, you're right and it must be done, you can't make me not hate Day 1 lynches. (And you could make the argument well they've had 24 hours to do something if they choose to).

Maybe there's the time to delve into the ancient texts and see if a Day 1 lynching contributes to the overall success of the innocents, or if a Day 1 no-lynch actually is more beneficial to the wolves.