View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 03:01 PM   #16
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Sure:

That.

Beyond that final line, I was indicating that I find Boro's three posts without anything other than rhyming banter to be the mildest of suspicious. Yes, it's early Day One and all - but to make that many posts without even a single mention of the whole werewolf/murder thing seems a bit odd. I thought it was strange after two posts (hence my question, 'Are we hunting murderers or rhymes?'); his lack of a shift in response to that was enough for me to throw out the more explicit post in verse.
My bad, I had forgotten Boro's true purpose, so I thought you might be referring to someone else.

I am inclined to agree with you. Boromir's posts are a good way of seeming active/productive, without offering anything in the form of actual progress. Though it probably seem worse than it actually is due to the lack of activity in general...

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote