View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #516
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Dear Gwathgor,

Thanks for writing and posting your questions. A lot of your questions can be answered by reading the thread SHIRE RULES: The Red Book of Westmarch. Your other questions will be answered by reading the first few posts of this thread. I would advise reading both things, but for now, I'll answer your questions as best I can.

For now, you can only post in the Golden Perch Inn thread and this Discussion thread. After you post here a couple times, I believe you may join an RPG, as soon as a new one starts.

You may introduce an elf.

Each player in the Golden Perch needs to submit a brief Character Description form. It can be submitted at the same time as you make your first post to the Inn Thread.

Posts for characters who do not have a Character Description put on the Golden Perch Discussion Thread will be sent back to their writers. You may of course repost once your character’s description is on board.

Please use the following form.

~*~

NAME:

RACE: (Only those character types listed by the Innkeeper will be acceptable: Hobbits, Men, Elves, or Dwarves. NO Orcs; Easterlings, Southrons, and any other men of an evil race; NO Animals - as main characters; or Any other creature or persons not mentioned in 'Types of characters allowed' No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only)

WEAPONS: (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period. Hobbits, for example, do not have swords or armor)

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only)

HISTORY: (Can be as brief as you wish)

Hope that helps! If you have any further questions, you can ask them here or PM me or piosenniel.

-- Folwren