View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #498
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
“Oh dear,” said Dick, worryingly as he watched the elves group around each other and begin inspecting the wound at once. “Oh dear me, let’s not do it here, for heaven’s sake. Gable, do run and get the doctor, if that’s who you’re talking about, with all your healer’s talk. You dwarf, quit making such a hubbub, can’t you see the lady’s injured? Here, sir,” addressing Vehil, “take her other arm and follow me.”

With instructions being thus given, Vehil took Nienna’s uninjured arm, and Luriniel supported her on the injured side, and the three of them followed Dick as he led the way to the taller side of the inn and to where the Big Folk could room. He unlocked one of the doors with his key and went in before them.

“There are clean sheets on the beds, and I’ll have water brought in at once. The doctor should be here shortly. Is there anything else I can do to help? Should I have food brought? We can set up a fine spread right here in your room, if you should so wish.”