1 cup honey
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3 - 4 cups flour
1 egg
Mallorn leaves

Combine all ingredients in a bowl, setting aside about a tablespoon of the egg. Add enough flour to make the consitancy similar to a loose cookie dough. Drop by large tablespoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet and slighty flatten. You can also get a nice shape by cooking in a muffin tin. Brush tops with egg set aside earlier.

Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store by wrapping in golden mallorn leaves. If the leaves are unavailable, simply store in airtight container. Makes approximately 12 - 24 lembas cakes depending upon size.

They were good, but they tasted...bread-ish. I liked them, but my friends didn't
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] my dad liked them, so between the two of us, we finished them off pretty quickly. *laughs* I'm making them sound horrible! They weren't! Really!

Any-woo, I'll have to try that other recipe! It's getting some pretty good comments... Mmmm... lembas.