View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 01:43 PM   #160
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Yay! Will watch when I can. I am curious how the words overlap with their style compqred to V2.
It scans pretty well. I've only watched it in bits (mostly to check the line attributions), but nothing jumped out as bad.

Quote:
I like "in gratitude" and "in honour". I agree that kindred is a little too far.
Any preferences? I lean towards 'honour', because 'gratitude' sounds a bit too much like Beren saved him.

Quote:
Well, trying to. Thingol's is super easy. Sauron's is... well, I guess he and Morgoth didn't just not follow Eru's musical plan for nothing.

I am also trying to make a nice accompaniment, not just bare cords. I am almost finished with Thingol's duet, just have the final stanza and a bit of fiddling to do.

The problem will be in actually recording it, because technical skills are not very developed, right? I was gonna record it on my phone and hope that the mic and recorder qualities won't suck. Do you have other suggestions that would allow for a more elaborate project?
Oh lawks. I'll be impressed...!

Phone microphones are pretty good nowadays; until work saddled me with a headset my phone was far and away my best recording device. If you wear headphones and just record the vocals, then as long as there's not too much background (computer fans are literally the worst for this), I can probably splice the vocals and music together nicely.

Because, y'know, 'what if we made this more elaborate?' has kind of been the theme of this project...

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote