View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:48 PM   #796
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
That said - seriously well done, wolves! With a combination of exceptionally clueless ordos and Gifteds (admittedly both Nilp and I pegged Legate on the same Night, but as our only wolf catch it's kind of sad), and an exceptionally brilliant wolf pack, you really did deserve it this time. That was a fantastic performance, you guys.

Also special shout out to Shasta, who I dreamed on N1 because I figured if I know I can trust him he'll make a terrific ally (and might even point me to actual wolves with those famous psychic powers of his). Turns out I was right, but his Cassandra complex on the last Day was tragic to watch.

Finally, unrelated sidenote - I'm almost disappointed we didn't get a chance to see the Nightmare Pitch in action. (Though God knows us Gifteds were in enough trouble as it was ) So maybe that's a role we can have again in a later game?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote