View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #788
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
The Eye

My dear, beloved packmates! *joins a big, furry hug* Well done!!! I'm so proud of you *wipes tear*

And our dearest ally! I am amazed. That's what I call resilience! That's how it should be played! You showed all the Cobblers who exist only to become instant knowledge and throw themseves in a kamikaze run on the first opportunity, you showed them how it's done! That was some performance!

*thinks of the Dead Thread and giggles* You should absolutely see what were the Dead doing... and especially who they thought were the Wolves. Close! But not enough, clearly not enough...

I may have forgotten something, but Brinniel was the only I know of who said (yesterDay, I believe?) at some point correctly who all the Wolves were. A pity (well, for the innocents, I mean) that the thought was not followed more closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
But yes I am. Don't ask who I protected last Night because it doesn't make me look any smarter
As some consolation to the innocents that Wolves can be also oblivious however: the first moment I literally started seriously considering Lommy might be the Ranger was about thirty-five minutes ago when she entered the room with a grin on her face that she clearly could not suppress. That was also the first failure at our home in keeping poker faces, as far as I am aware.

But folks... try sending kill PMs when another person is sitting a meter and half from you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Remember when I said I felt like being encircled by wolves? That was me complaining to them!
That was fun

Anyways, it was a really fun game! Thanks, Boro! Thanks everyone anyway! I enjoyed interacting with every single one of you, roles be whatever they be.

And the Dead Thread should absolutely become a thing in every game, in some way or another.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote