View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 10:42 PM   #5114
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Just saw this. Was cobbler close enough?
This is my first time as cobbler, and I do admit wholeheartedly that it's my faviurite role to play. Maybe it's just that I end up unintentionally cobbling regardless of my role. Being a QT cobbler is different from being a wolf though, cause you don't know where to troll. It was a mix of steering the QT to doubt themselves and messing around for the heck of it (like pranking the GT). I think it was less fun in the sense that there was less scheming involved, but more relaxed because I could kick back and enjoy myself without the responsibity of knowing in which direction to steer.

On this topic, I second Rikae's proposal that if this concept is used in future games (and some variant of it should be, it's a great idea to balance dead player participation), the cobbler's role should not be revealed in death, as that allows more scheming to happen on both threads. Or alternatively, when the cobbler dies, they might be able to communicate with dead wolves by PM. From the cobbler perspective, that would make you a more active and involved player as opposed to an accidental chaos sideliner (once dead).