View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 05:37 AM   #574
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
The presence of contaminants in water can lead to adverse health effects, including gastrointestinal illness, reproductive problems, and neurological disorders. Infants, young children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people whose immune systems are compromised, may be especially susceptible to illness from some contaminants.
This quote above is based on the notion of drinking contaminated water. Nobody has done that, but if the people don't know to wash their hands before they eat, anybody's fair game; but Eoghan is in the greatest danger, having fallen in and possibly gulped a mouthful. Your call.

Check out post #3 of this discussion thread: it appears that other land holders are closer, but Scarburg is about 10 km away from the Entwash itself; however, just the other side of the Scar is all swamp land. It appears that Nogrod imagined this differently than I did. He has hills all to the south, and the scar surrounding Scarburg in an arc; my imagining of it was all flatland and the scar being more or less a straight line from just north of east to just south of west. My imagining makes flooding far more likely than Noggie's.

Orcs, not very likely at all. At least, not until later. Brigands, more likely, but still a bit early, I think.