View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
I do not leave my workshop often, but there are villains amongst us, and they must be found. Why don't we ask that pair of ne'er do well wandering minstrels, satansaloser2005 and Shastanis Althreduin, where they were last NIGHT? Also, Nerwen is looking very suspicious, regardless of whether she's wolfish. Why can't I look more closely at the horses, hmm?
But you *can* look closely. Just– er– not *that* closely! This spirited young filly here happens to be a little sensitive about her teeth, that's all. No, she is *not* "old enough to be your grandmother". What a peculiar thing to say about your grandmother.

No, no, there's nothing wrong with her. My good sir, that's just the breed. The...er... Eastfold Swayback.

Her temperament? Oh, delightful. A perfect mount for the more... adventurous rider. No, no, not vicious– just, as I said– spirited. Why, of course she doesn't bite! Gentle as a la– AAARRRRRGH!