View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 09:56 AM   #134
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Are you trying to suggest that we go the 'fake-vote' route, throw a lot of information around our choices early on when their DL comes and then at DL vote completely different as some 'gotcha'?
A reminder that who started the fake-vote thing is sitting in the QT and is aware of it.
I started that to make a mess, not to make use of it while I'm in the QT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Why yes, I am so bad at this game that I posted "hey, totes expecting the rest of the pack to email me today!". That's definitely what I meant. No other possible way I could've meant those words.

Sorry, but... I'm okay with people assuming the worst about my posts. I'm rather put out at them assuming the stupidest.
No no no no. Take pride in it. They are using their posts to be like "Look at how obvious it has been! How dare all the rest of you not have spotted him earlier? You are all suspicious as a result!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Right now I'm waiting to see what the InnoCuties do. I should be here from an hour before our DL, though possibly absent actually at it (it's not like we're going to be in a last-second rush over here!).

hS
I have a feeling they are purposefully keeping silent so as to not give anything away, and try to glean information from us.