View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 08:02 PM   #12
Beren87
Master of the Secret Fire

Beren87 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Beren87 Send a message via Yahoo to Beren87
Sting

Quote:
So, does that mean that the Who does not belong? thread is impermissible, as being identical to Odd One Out?
Threads made before the creation of the rules make that rule null and void. Obviously old threads aren't going to be deleted because they didn't agree with rules that didn't exist at their making.

Quote:
Also, this thread might take a different course from Who Am I, since questions on that thread tend to be in the form of riddles, whereas the questions here could be kept more straightforward.
Exactly, this is just how that thread started out, however, for reasons unbeknownst it turned into a bloody riddles thread. So as long as this one stays as is it is something different.

Allright, I was going to suggest we use the Character Quiz game, but I killed it off in favor of this one.

Continue, and sorry for the mess. Since I can't actually delete games, the only solution is to answer correctly then not go to kill it off.

EDIT: If anyone wants to send a PM to the Admins to suggest they nominate a Mod to the Quiz and Quotes rooms to help with messes like this, it would greatly appreciated by all.

[ April 15, 2003: Message edited by: Beren87 ]