View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #3363
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

News and the world Newses with news!

And now the Phantom and Alien Noir

ENJOY!

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien, you can look back though...

Keeping up with the Phantom and Alien is sometimes hard.
Anyway, I've been thinking about going on a short hiatus soon, not sure when. But I feel I need to cool down and get a grip on this little project. I'm not enjoying it any more and I've felt it slipping away for a long time. It's useful in some ways as a writing exercise, practice and so on, but I feel like I've lost the drive I once had.
Maybe it's because it's summer time and everyone is busy, or maybe I'm just running out of ideas. Or maybe I ran out of ideas 350 issues ago...
Anyway, I've got sketches for the next two or three in my head and more P&A of course, but eventually I think I'm going to take a short break for a few weeks. Maybe go on holiday somewhere. Hope that's okay with everyone.