View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 04:39 PM   #48
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
"The riggings?" Telumehtar said as if shocked. "Do you think that a king such as my self would stoop so low as to even dreaming of climbing up your putrescent ship? " Hereric was mortally shocked. The grimace on his face could not be contained even for the king. In the past, anyone aboard the ship who used such insolence to the captain would surely face an unforgettable punishment. Hereric even went so far as to caress the handel of a knife sitting nearby. “My Lord….if you-“ but Hereric stopped, for Telumehtar was nowhere to be found. Hereric did not react as he would have had the king not had insulted his ship. Swaying a little, Hereric gazes around the deck looking for any sign of the king. Walking down a small stairs, Hereric stepped down and felt something hit his head with a great velocity. Above him, Telumehtar stood clinging to the riggings with a bushel of apples in his hand. “It was only a joke.” Telumehtar said, as he slowly climbed back down the riggings. Not knowing if he should laugh or be disgusted, Hereric perplexedly walked over and gave the king a hand down. “Well…” Telumehtar said with a small grin on his face “…shall I be given a proper tour then?”