View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 04:01 PM   #41
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
"But can we spare the men, Menelcar? Yes, they are masters of the water, but if we spare some men for a land assault, will we be able to make a stand in their home city? No, I think we'll just have to hope reinforcements can take the land. Our main priority is stopping that armada. I’m sure they know we’re coming, and there is a good chance they will send an attack force. However, I do trust that our blockade can get rid of any that approach. The river should be sound, and once we’re on the water, we can deal with any that approach.” Telumehtar said as he picked up an apple out of a bowl on the table and took a large bite. A small breeze was flowing though his hair; he could smell the salt brushing his skin. Menelcar however paid no attention to the wind as he looked over the battle plan and starting writing small notes on the page. “If you’ll excuse me, Menelcar. I’d like to take a look around the ship” “Of course, my lord.”

Telumehtar pushed the door open and walked out onto the deck. It was fairly busy considering their conditions. The sun was starting to sink beneath the hilly horizon. The men aboard the ship were making sure everything was running safe and sound; no one even noticed the king’s arrival. Walking slowly, Telumehtar paced to the back of the ship in search of Hereric and some good company.

Last edited by The Perky Ent; 11-05-2005 at 03:36 PM.