View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 06:15 PM   #14
Dragon Elf odin Ragnorock
Animated Skeleton

Dragon Elf odin Ragnorock has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Character Description Form:

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – NO

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in?one (hopefuly)

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES–The Green Dragon Inn

For your character please include:

NAME:Falco Proudfoot

RACE:Hobbit

WEAPONS:walking stick and a sling with 7 smoth rocks for ammo

APPEARANCE:A Hobbit with Dark balck hair, Brown eyes, and about the size of Frodo Bagins.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:He is genuinely nice and always welcomes strangers in his home if they are in need of shelter. He dose not take criticism to lightly. He loves going for long walks and loves his family dearly. He is very handy with a walking stick and he can sling a stone as far as the eye can see or so he says. The only thing that really set him off is when someone steals something from him. He loves his walking stick like it was a pet he keeps it very well and shines it every day. His parents are a little worried about that.

HISTORY:Falco was raised well in the shire he never wants to leave for any reason what so ever. He loves the peace and the tranquility of the open fields and that nobody bothers them. One day he was tending to his garden when he thought he might go to his friend palidin's house.

First post

It was a fine day in the Shire. So Falco decided to go to his old friend Paladin’s house for a good smoke and some gossip. Falco walked up to paladin’s house and he was sitting outside but he looked very puzzled.

“Hello good friend how are you today,” said Falco to his good friend
“Oh, hi Falco why have you came to visit me on this fine day,” said Paladin, but Falco noticed that he seemed a distracted.
“Why are you distracted Paladin” asked Falco
“Well I have a favor to ask you?”
“What is it old friend.”
“Well I would like you to help some young hobbits to get to Longbottom and get Gaffers such as us some of the Leaf that those ruffians keep form us. I need a wise hobbit as yourself to accompany them.”
“OK when do we leave?”

[ September 01, 2003: Message edited by: Dragon Elf odin Ragnorock ]