View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 07:11 PM   #297
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Maika,

Elora had said earlier that she won't post until Dryea gets in a jam. In fact she implied Rueil won't be at the ball since she mentioned she was in her office scheming. Once Dryea is captured and she hears about it, she will presumably be getting the other agents who will help her free you.

Definitely go ahead and have your character arrive at the party now by herself (or with your sister if that is appropriate). Don't worry about the timing. Remember that I can plug in an endless number of posts in any space so folk can have their posts pasted in earlier if needed.

If possible, I'd like to see the scene up by Sunday where Dryea makes her blunder with Athadan.

Note to everyone: If there is a problem with post placement, put your posts on the discussion thread and tell me exactly where you want them by date and time, before or after the existing post, or in a blank save space.

Arien, Alak- You both have posts on the discussion thread. Do you want me to put those up or will Nurumaiel do that? Please let me know the exact space by date and time as indicated above and I will do it.

Thanks.

Cami

[ October 04, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]